Introducing the long awaited CandyBar by TKC. CandyBar was conceived as a versatile contender in the keyboard world to satisfy the lack of a compact layout without sacrificing functionality. Available in both right hand and left hand versions, with options for any budget, from fun size to king size!
Group Buy Details:
- EXTENDED Closes May 17, 2019
- Estimated fulfillment for Candybar Standard is September 2019
- Matte Black FR4 (pcb material) switch plate and bottom plate.
- Fully programmable with multiple layers and endless options via QMK
- Gold plated logo
- Right and Left numpad options available
- PCB support standoffs to assist with inserting switches during assembly
- USB-C connection
- Assembly measures 12.75" x 3.00" x 0.52"
- Switch plate in FR4 material
- PCB in style of your choice (righty or lefty)
- Bottom Plate
- Black anodized aluminum standoffs
- Black M2 screws
- Bump-ons for bottom
- Stabilizers, switches, and keycaps are available but NOT included in kit
Cross option support:
- Plates are compatible with both premium and standard, so you can upgrade your standard with an anodized plate if you wish, or if you upgrade your case in the future you can still use the FR4 plate without issue. Left and right PCBs are both compatible with the premium case.
- Aluminum Plate
- GMK Screw-In Stabilizers
- C³ Tangerine Switches - New variant released! TKC Exclusive!
- Premium Aluminum Case
- Additional Plates and PCBs
- PBT Dye-Sub Candybar Keycaps
- Matte Black PCB with White Silkscreen
- USB-C connection
- ARM STM32F072 Crystal-less MCU
- QMK Firmware - Fully programmable layout
- Kailh Hotswap sockets - NO SOLDERING REQUIRED
- Right and Left hand versions available
- Split Space, arrows, and many other layout options
- Addressable RGB strip support
- Will be offered stand alone as well as part of the kits
- Layouts can be filled with almost any 40% kit on the market. No unusual key sizes / row profiles