Introducing the long awaited CandyBar by TKC. CandyBar was conceived as a versatile contender in the keyboard world to satisfy the lack of a compact layout without sacrificing functionality. Available in both right hand and left hand versions, with options for any budget, from fun size to king size!
Group Buy Details:
- EXTENDED Closes May 17, 2019
- Estimated fulfillment for Candybar Premium is September 2019
- Beautiful, minimalistic design
- 6 degree angle
- One case, two numpad options
- PCB support pegs to ensure the PCB doesn't come detached from the plate
- USB-C Connection
- Case measures 13.39" x 4.25" x 1.26"
- CNC 6061 anodized aluminum case in choice of color
- CNC 6061 anodized aluminum plate in choice of color
- PCB in style of your choice (righty or lefty)
- Black anodized aluminum standoffs
- Black M2 screws
- Additional switch plates/ pcbs can be purchased should you wish to switch from left to right hand layout. Case is ambidextrous!
- Stabilizers, switches, and keycaps are available but NOT included in kit
Cross option support:
- Plates are compatible with both premium and standard, so you can upgrade your standard with an anodized plate if you wish, or if you upgrade your case in the future you can still use the FR4 plate without issue. Left and right PCBs are both compatible with the premium case.
- GMK Screw-In Stabilizers
- C³ Tangerine Switches - New variant released! TKC Exclusive!
- Additional Plates and PCBs
- PBT Dye-Sub Candybar Keycaps
- Matte Black PCB with White Silkscreen
- USB-C connection
- ARM STM32F072 Crystal-less MCU
- QMK Firmware - Fully programmable layout
- Kailh Hotswap sockets - NO SOLDERING REQUIRED
- Right and Left hand versions available
- Split Space, arrows, and many other layout options
- Addressable RGB strip support
- Will be offered stand alone as well as part of the kits
- Layouts can be filled with almost any 40% kit on the market. No unusual key sizes / row profiles