We are pleased to finally bring this to market! A year in the making. Designed from scratch. Our first in-house PCB design.
- Programming available at https://config.qmk.fm/#/tkc1800/LAYOUT
- QMK Firmware
- MX & Alps compatible
- USB location rotated 90 degrees so you can connect your cable without cutting a hole in a G80 case!
- 3 available positions for USB connection, one for TKC1800, one for TX1800 (round 1 PCBs are not perfectly centered, we are correcting it. They do work however) and a third location for an upcoming board from TKC!
- All SMD are pre-soldered from factory
- Atmel AT90USB1286
- Onboard I2C interface for future expansion
- RGB backlight LED support (not included. Pads are there, LEDs are not, Ws2812b compatible)
- In switch static LED and indicator static LED support on PCB
- SPI interface for tinkering (Bluetooth module and OLED module in the works. Only limit is your imagination and programming abilities)
- USB cable can be hardwired to PCB.
- Compatible with Samoyed 1800, Cherry G80 / G81-1800, Dolch PAC, OG Skidata and others.
*Please excuse the potato photos. I only had one of the new prototypes made, never got a chance to do a photo shoot with it, and its currently assembled and sitting on u/terrymathews' desk.