Welcome back for another month of spooktacular fun! Debuting in September, we started to reward two winners (maybe three if it was chillingly hard to pick!) with TKC digital gift cards. The top winner will receive $50, and the second will score $25. Check out September's winners!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Photo entries only (Animated GIFs OK. No videos, poetry, essays.)
- Must include something TKC related (sticker, drawn logo, products, be creative!)
- Must follow the month's theme
- Must be a public post shared on Discord #keyboard-photos, Instagram, Reddit, or Twitter
- Entries must be submitted to the Google Form provided by TKC
October’s theme is: SPOOKY
Please note, if you don't follow these rules, your entry will be demonized and not be eligible.
Fill in the Google Form to submit your entry! Don't let the end of the contest creep up on you: the deadline is October 26th at 11:59 PM Eastern. The winners will be announced on our social platforms with the winning entries.
If you don't know where to start, don't give up the ghost yet. We'll throw you a bone (or a few bones. A whole skeleton, perhaps): Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Costumes. Dress up as your keyboard!
- Trick or treat. Show us your fave treats.
- Orange and/or black. Put your lil Tangies to use.
The theme is pretty flexible, so please don’t let your creativity feel buried alive.
Have some scary fun out there, and we’re looking forward to seeing all your photos!
Note that last month we are received many invalid entries. Please paste the link of YOUR entry, not the link to our form, not your Discord tag, not our blog posts. Double check your URL first!